As a biostimulant, seaweed extract has been used as fertilizer for hundreds of years. Seaweed extract can effectively improve soil structure and provide rich nutrients for crop growth. The technology of using seaweed as the raw material of biostimulant extract has been used for many years. People are starting to develop and use other plants as the raw material of the extract as well.
Advantages of seaweed fertilizer compared to conventional fertilizer:
- With comprehensive nutrition, seaweed fertilizer can promote plant growth effectively. Generally however, conventional fertilizer does not contain organic matter. The ingredients of conventional fertilizer typically only contains one to three types of nutrition.
- Seaweed fertilizer can enrich the organic matter in soil, increase soil fertility and moisture-holding capacity, as well as promote the formation of soil aggregate. However, conventional fertilizer is always constituted by different types of salts. Long time use of conventional fertilizer will lead to soil nutritional imbalance, soil deterioration and in extreme cases, become unsuitable for crop growth.
Advantages of Raw Material:
The location advantage of SEAWIN with all three production bases in Jiaozhou Qingdao, Rushan Weihai and Rongcheng Weihai near seaside ensures a steady supply of raw materials. At the same time, our production cost is reduced due to short transportation distance.
Algae and kelp are mainly used as the raw materials of the seaweed extract. There are rich nutrients like proteins, amino acids, vitamins, as well as rich trace elements like iodine, calcium, phosphorus, ferrous, and potassium in Algae. And kelp contains rich mineral materials, trace elements, vitamins, phenolic compounds and seaweed polysaccharide which can promote crop growth, increase the yield, improve fruit quality, improve crop immunity and increase the resistance to diseases.
- Dehydration of fresh Algae
- cutting and crushing
- tabletting and sorting
- cyclone separation
- inspection and packing
Advantages of seaweed fertilizer:
- Promote Germination and Root Growth
The auxin contained can promote seed germination, root growth, increase seed germination rate and survival rate after transplantation.
- Promote Growth
Promote root growth, increase metabolism and enhance physiology.
- Increase the resistance
The active ingredients in seaweed can increase the resistance of crops to negative factors.
- Comprehensive Nutrition
The rich trace elements in seaweed can prevent nutrition deficiency.
- Improve the Quality
Improve the fruit taste and fruit peel color.
- Increase the yield
Promote the synthesis of chlorophyll and Photosynthesis, increase the yield and improve the quality.
- Suitable for using with pesticides
Suitable for use with pesticides, enabling growth efficiency.
- Increase the fertilizer efficiency
Promote phosphorus-dissolving and potassium dissolving. And increase the chemical fertilizer efficiency when used with chemical fertilizer.
- Soil Conditioning
Enrich the organic matter in soil, increase soil fertility and moisture-holding capacity, as well as promote the formation of soil aggregate.
Part of our seaweed extracts are listed below: