Seawinner Seaweed Fertilizer
This product is a type of brown liquid with pH between 3 and 5 and proportion between 1.05-1.1. Seawinner seaweed fertilizer is widely used for flowers, vegetables, fruits and field crops to prevent disease and inhibit bacteria growth.
- Chitosan: 10g/L
- I: 10g/L
- N: 20g/L
- K2O: 20g/L
- Inhibit bacteria growth and prevent disease
Stop or inhibit the reproduction of harmful bacteria, prevent and cure diseases triggered by harmful bacteria.
- Reduce the threat of harmful microorganisms
This fertilizer produces no toxic residues and reduces the damage harmful microorganisms can do to crops
- Improve the quality and increase the yield
Promote crop growth, improve crop quality, and increase the yield
- Dilution ratio of 1:1000-1200 for foliar spray, once every 10-15 days;
- Dilution ratio of 1:500-800 for foliar spray, once every 5-7 days, 3 times in total. Once every 3-5 days for bacterial diseases.
- Seawinner seaweed fertilizer should not come into contact with metal, nor should it be mixed with a reducing agent, strong oxidizer or alkaline products.
- Seawinner seaweed fertilizer should not be used on leguminous crops
- When used with agricultural chemicals, we recommend first conducting a small sample test and leave it for one hour in a space where there is no risk of precipitation. Fully stir it before use, and use immediately after mixing.
100ml, 500ml, 1L,4L, 5L, 200L, 1000L
Founded in 2000, SEAWIN is a professional manufacturer of organic seaweed based fertilizer. We provide customers with seaweed extract, seaweed fertilizer, seaweed foliar fertilizer, common formula fertilizer, and fertilizer raw materials. Due to the technological advantages of Ocean University in China and the rich local marine resources, we have been focusing on the harvesting and utilization of marine biological resources for the advancement of agricultural opportunity for many years.